The Tao of Pooh

by Benjamin Hoff | Other |
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 3/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Blurb: The how of Pooh? The Tao of who? The Tao of Pooh!?! In which it is revealed that one of the world's great Taoist masters isn't Chinese... or a venerable philosopher... but is in fact none other than that effortlessly calm, still, reflective bear. A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh!
While Eeyore frets, and Piglet hesitates, and Rabbit calculates, and Owl pontificates, Pooh just is.
And that's a clue to the secret wisdom of the Taoists.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/6/2013 UTC) at Bremen, Bremen Germany

Have a wonderful day!

Journal Entry 3 by prachitulshan at Kolkata, West Bengal India on Saturday, April 13, 2013
Thank you birthday buddy for the wonderful package of books and other goodies! I think this wishlist book will stay treasured on my shelf for a long time to come...after all, it's not everyday you get philosophical wisdom and Pooh mixed together to form a book. Looking forward to delving into this really soon!

Journal Entry 4 by prachitulshan at New Delhi, Delhi India on Tuesday, May 24, 2016
I read this book on a recent train journey. It's cute and simple at the same time, and the author manages to connect the ancient wisdom of Taoism to none other than the world's most-loved bear, Pooh. It was an easy read, although I did find myself reflecting on some of the Tao sayings and they stayed in my mind for a while after. Nice for those who like a bit of philosophy in their reads.