Sex and the City: Kiss and Tell

by Amy Sohn | Entertainment |
Registered by wingredfox5wing of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 3/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingredfox5wing from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Given to me by my sister Hayley and her partner Graeme.

Journal Entry 2 by wingredfox5wing at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 20, 2016
Are you a fan of the HBO show Sex and the City?

Then this is the book for you. This book allows you to relive the whole series again. The dresses, the drama, the sex, the men and most importantly, the friendship.
Filled with full colour photos, cast interviews and a small summary of every episode. It actually made it seem like the show wasn't very long but I remember feeling like it was on for ages and I remember things going slower. This makes me really want to watch the entire thing again, which is unfortunate as I still have a million other tv shows on my Netflix list to get through. But it was really awesome to be back in SATC World. If only for an hour or two.

Journal Entry 3 by wingredfox5wing at Frimley Lodge Free Library in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, May 16, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (5/16/2016 UTC) at Frimley Lodge Free Library in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom

Had a rather large pile of read books that had no where to go. Thought the Lodge Free Library was the place for them :) I had a bit of a tidy up when I was there and was pleased to see only a few of the books I put in there last time still remain. Also found a copy of 'What Katy Did - Susan M. Coolidge' which is on my wishlist :)