Only His

by Susan Mallery | Romance |
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 3/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Fool's Gold, #6
Wedding bells are ringing in Fool's Gold, but not for Nevada Hendrix. Her triplet sisters are engaged, and even her mother has a more active love life than she does. Determined to make a fresh start, she applies for her dream job, only to discover that her new boss is her first love. Maybe she could overlook the fact that they've seen each other naked, but she'll never forget the way he broke her heart.Tucker Janack agrees to Nevada's "business only" ground rules. After all, love is a trap that the construction millionaire has avoided his whole life. But when great business partners turn out to be so much more, every rule gets broken. Will either of them be willing to try again...or will their past get in the way?
RES for a BO member

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, March 08, 2013
Nevada's story was interesting but it was my least favorite of the three sisters. There were a couple of elements (like Cat) that didn't appeal to me. At the same time, I was interested in the happenings for Denise and for Jo. Overall a satisfying read.

(finished)

Journal Entry 3 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, March 08, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/8/2013 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

One more surprise for Froggie66! Unfortunately I won't be able to send the rest of the series because I only have them in Kindle format :( I do hope that these 3 will make you smile and keep reading Susan Mallery.

Cheers,
Lemonitsa

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Thank you for this surprise. I am going to enjoy these. :)

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 12, 2013
Really liked this. I realized I forgot to add a journal entry for this one. I was actually in the book store yesterday and saw three more in this series that I haven't read. I think they are new ones but not totally sure. Will have to investigate further.

Journal Entry 6 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 09, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/8/2013 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

This went off to JennyC1230. Hope she enjoys it.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

I'm going to read this one and add it to the VBB for the next round. I love this author! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 29, 2014
My Review: I loved this story! This is a wonderful story, I love how the author intertwines all the different characters and each couple has their own story, but the town of Fool's Gold remains the same! If you want love, humor and romance and wonderful warm characters this is a great book and series to try.

Reserved for my Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #12.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017
The Romance VBB ended, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 11 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, April 21, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some Chinatown Chicken Salad for the family. Enjoy the book!