Only Mine

by Susan Mallery | Romance |
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 3/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Fool's Gold, #4
Her town’s lack of men may make headlines, but it isn’t news to Dakota Hendrix. The beautiful blonde has bigger problems to deal with, such as overseeing the romance reality competition filming in Fool’s Gold. Screening eligible bachelors is a difficult enough task, but Dakota hits an unexpected snag when a sexy stranger comes to town.

Finn Anderssen will do anything to keep his twin brothers—the perfect contestants—off the show. Despite Dakota’s better judgment, she finds herself drawn to the mysterious outsider. Like her, Finn knows about heartbreak and how a family can fall apart, so she doesn’t dare to hope for anything more than a fling. After all, even in the Land of Happy Endings, finding true love is never as easy as it looks on TV.
I finished reading this one earlier today. It's been a while since I last read a Fool's Gold book but once I started it, it was like I read the other 3 recently. Very good book! I always enjoy Susan Mallery's stories and this one did not disappoint me.

(finished)

RES for a BC member

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, March 08, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/8/2013 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Surprise for Froggie66! I hope you like it :)
Cheers!

Journal Entry 3 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Thanks for this surprise, It was nice and I received it around my birthday. :) On the top of my tbr pile.

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 02, 2013
I just zoomed through this one. :) I really do enjoy these Fool's Gold stories. Each one is a portion of one of the character's lives with the other characters from previous books intertwined. :) ok ok I am a sap about these but the writing is pretty good. I think I am going to save these for a certain bookcrosser and mail them out once I am finished these three.

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Sending to JennyC1230. Hope you enjoy these.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

I'm going to borrow this and read it. I will put it in the Romance VBB in the next round. Thanks so much for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 29, 2014
My Review: Such a wonderful book! I love these Fool's Gold stories. The town is a bit nutty, maybe because of the people who live there! I love how each of these stories is different, but the characters from the other books pop up. There is plenty of humor, romance and fun in these stories. I love this author and the Fool's Gold series especially!

This is reserved for my Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #12.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (9/11/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Angela861 from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 10 by angela861 at Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, September 21, 2014
TBR

Journal Entry 11 by angela861 at Miraflores, Lima Peru on Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Cute book. I like this series. I hope this book finds a new home in Lima.