The Westing Game

by Ellen Raskin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Stephario of Decatur, Alabama USA on 3/4/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Stephario from Decatur, Alabama USA on Monday, March 04, 2013
"A bizarre chain of events begins when sixteen unlikely people gather for the reading of Samuel W. Westing's will. And though no one knows why the eccentric, game-loving millionaire has chosen a virtual stranger--and a possible murderer--to inherit his vast fortune, one thing's for sure: Sam Westing may be dead . . . but that won't stop him from playing one last game!" -- Synopsis from the back of the book

Journal Entry 2 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2013 UTC) at Decatur, Alabama USA

This book, along with a whole ton of others, is going to Hawaii to be part of a book and music festival being held there in May. I hope it, along with the others, bring many readers a lot of joy and entertainment.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, April 12, 2013
This book traveled from Alabama (in a giant box of books) so it could be shared at our book festival in May - thank you very much!

The cover of the book is so dark that it doesn't show up well, which is a shame, since I love fireworks. I tweaked this image to make it a little lighter.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Released 7 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!