Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

The Forgotten Garden

by Kate Morgan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Mozette of Logan City, Queensland Australia on 3/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Saturday, March 2, 2013
I don't remember how I got this book... but it's been sitting on my shelf unread for some time now; and I made the decision to let it go before Christmas.

Journal Entry 2 by rem_NXS-581865 at Stawell, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 7, 2013
arrived today in the RABCK bookbag, thank you :)

Journal Entry 3 by rem_NXS-581865 at Rest Area in Deep Lead, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 23, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (1/24/2015 UTC) at Rest Area in Deep Lead, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Congratulations! You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other & the world at large.

I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Happy reading!

You can always remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using Makita21 as your referrer.