Forever Odd (Odd Thomas)

by Dean Koontz | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by tomato68 of Downey, California USA on 3/1/2013
Journal Entry 1 by tomato68 from Downey, California USA on Thursday, March 14, 2013
I got this book for my birthday buddy...Fracula. It was on her wish list.

Journal Entry 2 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Friday, March 15, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2013 UTC) at Downey, California USA

Sent to Fracula in Canada for her birthday.

Journal Entry 3 by fracula at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 30, 2013
Thank you very much, tomato68, for the great wishlist book and all the birthday goodies you enclosed.

We have a very active BookCrossing community in Calgary, so I am sure it will find more readers. Many of us have already read book 1 of this series.

Journal Entry 4 by fracula at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 11, 2014
Finally got around to enjoying this wishlist book.

This story did not disappoint. Thank you so much for finding this book for me!

Journal Entry 5 by fracula at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/11/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the October meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 6 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2014
I'm so sorry - we left to go to Edmonton right after the meeting and I forgot I only journalled the books I let Dad read!

Journal Entry 7 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the September meeting: Not my Cup of Tea.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017
Picked this up at the Sept. meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 14, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/14/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the October meeting at Cravings Restaurant. I read this book a couple of years ago and so I am journaling this copy. I love this series. Odd is such a distinctive character.

Journal Entry 10 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 15, 2017
Caught at October meeting!

Journal Entry 11 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 01, 2020
another Odd Thomas situation where his humble being is needed to protect innocent lives.

Journal Entry 12 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 01, 2020