Dream Healer

by Adam | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 2/23/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Saturday, February 23, 2013
Hello!
Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it has found a new reader. Enjoy the book and then pass it on to a friend, leave it again where you found it or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

This book is a donation to BC from "Buchladen an der Kyll", an internet book store in Germany. Thank you!

Released 9 yrs ago (4/18/2013 UTC) at -- wild release somewhere in København in København K - City, København Amt Denmark

Released somewhere in Copenhagen.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at København N - Nørrebro, København Amt Denmark on Friday, April 19, 2013
Amazing book ! It changed my life!