*Wild Geese

by Canadian-Martha Ostenso | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by uppity of Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on 2/21/2013
Journal Entry 1 by uppity from Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, February 21, 2013
Bought at BFM. Bought with sha,(Sheila) in mind.

Different cover.

Journal Entry 2 by uppity at Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/30/2013 UTC) at Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada

This book is going to my friend Sheile (Sha) who hates Canada geese

.It is a joke send in friendship.
Enjoy Sheila.

By mail.

param name="bgcolor" value="#ffcc00"/>

[Enjoy
A Random Act of Book Kindness

Uppity

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, May 19, 2013
Sorry uppitty, I was so excited about getting this book that I forgot to JE it. Believe it or not, I will try to read it and then keep it in my PC. Tnx again!

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Adams in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/8/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library Adams in San Diego, California USA

sept animal challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)