The Hunger Games

by Suzanne Collins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 2/18/2013
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2013
Registering for rabck

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (2/19/2013 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Travelling to a new owner for the Wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Thursday, July 09, 2015
I read this book and it's second and third part a few months ago and normally I'm not the trilogy-fan but really, this one was so damn good!
The book is written in first person narrative with very detailed descriptions of everything . The book was 100% better than the film. That is why this book will go in my books-before-they-were-film-ring :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Thursday, July 09, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/9/2015 UTC) at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

To the first participant.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, July 15, 2015
It has arrived safely, but I have another copy in my TBR Mountain... :)
It will probably continue its travels.
Thanks for sharing, this is a great idea! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, August 17, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/17/2015 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

This book continues its travel towards Nakipa, in Portugal, as part of the Before They Were Movies Bookring... with a new travel partner!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, August 25, 2015
This book has arrived as part of the Books before they were film bookring and I'm keeping it! I am not a big fan of YA novels but my boyfriend convinced me to try it as everyone says the book is much better than the movie. So I'll give it a go...

Journal Entry 8 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Sunday, September 30, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/30/2018 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

This book is going to you as part of the Books up for grabs International Giveaway. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 9 by wingMeg615wing at Liège, Liège / Luik Belgium on Friday, October 12, 2018
Very pleased to receive this book (and I loved the package you used! ). Thanks Nakipa!