Outcast

by Sadie Jones | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bloedengel of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 2/18/2013
Journal Entry 1 by bloedengel from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, February 18, 2013
To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, February 18, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/18/2013 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Hello, this book is on a top secret mission bookcrossing. Do not post anything about it in the fora. Keep this a secret. You have 24 hours upon receipt to acknowledge it here and make a journal entry.
Upon that, you are immediately to contact the chief.
Please PM ' brookler ' to get your instructions on your own private mission.

Good luck.

Secret agent bloedengel !

Journal Entry 3 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Thursday, February 21, 2013
Thank you! This arrived today. Now I will apply for my first mission!

Journal Entry 4 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Sunday, July 01, 2018
This was beautifully written but I chose not to finish the book as I couldn't bear to keep following the loneliness and lack of love. I took more from me than it gave back.

Journal Entry 5 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Monday, September 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/10/2018 UTC) at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden

To a friend who I Think will appreciate it.