Furry Logic: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges

by Jane Seabrook | Reference |
Registered by wingfrutzwing of Mersch / Miersch, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on 2/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingfrutzwing from Mersch / Miersch, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Amazon says
"Guaranteed to coax a smile from the grumpiest of grumps, FURRY LOGIC is a charming little book with a big heart and sly humor. Exquisitely detailed watercolor paintings depicting animals caught up in the joy and drudgery of life are paired with old adages given a new spin for our times. Tender thoughts such as “Smile first thing in the morning—get it over with,” “If you don't agree with me—it means you haven't been listening,” and “You'll always be my best friend—you know too much” go a long way toward banishing the blahs and shaking off the blues. Designer and illustrator Jane Seabrook's 40 universally appealing paintings of birds, bears, penguins, chipmunks, frogs, baboons, and more are rendered in delicate and biologically accurate detail using a tiny sable brush with a single hair at its tip. In the spirit of international best-seller The Blue Day Book, FURRY LOGIC speaks to the human condition in a way we can all relate to and feel good about.A humorous collection of quotes and drawings that turns life's little challenges into opportunities for laughter.An ideal gift for Mother's or Father's Day, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, or for no reason at all."

Journal Entry 2 by wingfrutzwing at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/13/2013 UTC) at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Happy Birthday!
Send out for the Birthday RABCKs

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Monday, April 22, 2013
Thank you for this cute book for my birthday!

Journal Entry 4 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, February 20, 2014
What a wonderful book. My husband and I are enjoying the drawings so much. They're so exquisite, funny, and cute. We have been marveling about the detail. Sometimes one of us leaves the book open on a certain page for the other to see, because I think it's a good quote for him, or he thinks it's a good quote for me.

We want to share this joy, so I'll send this book to someone else for their birthday. Who will it be?

Journal Entry 5 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (2/21/2014 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

Sending this to wheepaperclips for the Bookcrossing Birthday group.

Since you like animals a lot - just like I do - I'm sending this book to you. There are some very cute birds in there.
I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wheepaperclips at Allentown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 08, 2014
Thank you so much for this lovely birthday gift. The pictures are beautiful :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wheepaperclips at --- Wild, somewhere in Allentown in Allentown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (8/9/2014 UTC) at --- Wild, somewhere in Allentown in Allentown, Pennsylvania USA

given away :-)