Wicked Appetite

by Janet Evanovich | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 2/11/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 11, 2013
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

The first in a new series, LIZZY AND DIESEL, from bestseller JANET EVANOVICH. For fans of her Stephanie Plum series, featuring SMOKIN' SEVENTEEN and EXPLOSIVE EIGHTEEN. Meet brand-new heroine Elizabeth Tucker: Marblehead resident, bakery worker, unlucky in love...and descendant of witches. Life is pleasantly predictable for Lizzy, until a tall, black-haired, dark eyed man shows up. His name is Gerwulf Grimoire, also known as Wulf. And he wants what Lizzy has: knowledge. Almost simultaneously comes another man, a different man, but this one just as dangerous. His name is Diesel. And he wants several things Lizzy has, only one of them being knowledge. Unbeknownst to Lizzy, she has the ability to find 'empowered objects'. A collection of stones that represent the seven deadly sins have made their way to Marblehead. If the stones are grouped together, they have the power to unleash hell on earth. Wulf wants them. Diesel wants to stop him. And Lizzy is the key to all of it. Can Lizzy stay one step ahead of two men who both want her...both body and soul?

A fun light read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (5/28/2014 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to Yorkshire as part of the Alphabet VBB round 7.
Hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 30, 2014
Thanks so much for this book, yorkshire-lass!! It arrived just now, and I have glanced through it and I am sure I will have a cosy evening with this book.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at The Crown in Hutton-le-Hole, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 22, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (2/22/2020 UTC) at The Crown in Hutton-le-Hole, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: You have found a travelling book, congratulations!
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book. You can do this anonymously if you wish, but all previous journallers will know that it has been found.
I hope you will read and enjoy this book.

If you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.
This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com , which is an online club for people wo love books.
Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!