Trickster: Native American Tales: A Graphic Collection

Free your books!
by Matt Dembicki | Graphic Novels |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/11/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 06, 2013
21 Native American trickster tales in graphic format: tales told by Native American storytellers, including a Native Hawaiian. All in color with notes about all of the contributors.

I discovered this lovely book when I was looking for books for a Native American bookbox: I hope it will be able to continue to travel - it deserves to have lots of readers.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, May 17, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (5/16/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

No tricks here: this book is off to see the world by way of Erishkigal's Native American bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Wow thanks for sharing this gem of a book! It's so beautiful I am seriously tempted to Permanent Collection it but I agree it deserves more readers.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, January 11, 2018
Reading this from my TBR pile so it can travel on in the next round of indigenous people bookbox.

I enjoy the stories, some feels somewhat familiar and similar to trickster stories form other lands, but many definitely has a unique Native American take on things.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAzukiwing at Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/13/2018 UTC) at Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going into the Indigenous Peoples Bookbox. Hope the next reader enjoy it too!

Journal Entry 6 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 22, 2018
This came back home in the Indigenous Peoples Bookbox. This really looks cool. Can't wait to read.

Journal Entry 7 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, September 21, 2018
I am glad I took this out of the box. I enjoyed all of the stories.

Journal Entry 8 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (12/26/2018 UTC) at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA

Put into the Anthology Assortment bookbox

Journal Entry 9 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Thursday, January 10, 2019
Taking this from the Anthology Assortment bookbox .

Journal Entry 10 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Started reading Aug. 23, 2019 - Finished Aug. 24, 2019.

Simply an ok collection of Native American tales.
I think this book would be best appreciated by a ten year old boy.
Maybe I'm just getting too old to value comic books. lol