The Waterlord

by Dawn Thompson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 2/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2013
Fleeing from her abusive father, Lady Rebecca overturns her carriage and is rescued by a foreign stranger: a mythical Fossegrim, a Waterlord who has come from the otherworld to seduce and complete her.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 15, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/19/2017 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the winner of the Royal Flush Sweeps. Congratulations!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 23, 2017
The book arrived safe and sound. Thank you to lauraloo29 for sending it my way. This is not something I am likely to pick out for myself. That's the fun part of sweeps, being introduced to books outside of one's usual inclination. I look forward to reading it.

Update:
This is one I did not finish. I just did not like the genre and could not get into the story. The writing and story telling is decent enough, but the story failed to pull me in. I am sending it to someone who will appreciate it more than I did.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 25, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2018 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A birthday surprise! It's not on your wish list, but I hope you would like it. Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, July 20, 2018
This looks really good. Thanks for sending it to me for my birthday mscar!