Dark Fires

by Rosemary Rogers | Romance |
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 2/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2013
Desire-savage, untamed and undeniable -- bound tempestuous Virginia Brandon to Steve Morgan,her magnificent, dangerous soldier of fortune. And in the blistering heat Of revolution's flames, they swore to love for an eternity and beyond.

Now explosive events have shattered their turbulent union -- tearing Steve and Ginny apart and casting them upon fateful tides flowing toward separate perils and faraway secret affairs. But no great distance, no sensuous betrayal, no treacherous intrigue of warrior or king can extinguish the brilliant of their majestic love. For their passion is on their destiny -- and it will blaze anew with a white -- hot intensity when their bodies at last entwine once more.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/18/2019 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as part of the 2019 Holiday Gift Giving. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Charlieshack at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Saturday, October 05, 2019
My mom loved this book when it first came out in 1975. I bought the hard backs and read them. I received this paperback and was excited to read it again for old times sake. It is one of the most ridiculous books I have ever read. Rosemary Rogers is a great author but I think I have out grown her style. putting it in my to give away stack.