The Burning Air: A Novel

by Erin Kelly | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingcollectorkerriwing of Springfield, Illinois USA on 2/7/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Thursday, February 07, 2013
I won BookPage Magazine's reader survey sweepstakes last year. One of the prizes was four books a month for a year. This book was part of this month's shipment. This one looks intriguing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcollectorkerriwing at Springfield, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016
What a creepy book. The lengths to which the "bad guy" went to get revenge on this family were truly horrifying and make me glad that I haven't made enemies of truly delusional people.

The book is on its way to Keeta1 as her prize in the Wishlist or Wings sweepstakes. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, December 30, 2016
Thank you so much collectorkerri for the book, which arrived this morning. I enjoyed The Poison Tree by this author, and this sounds just as good :) Hope the postage to this part of the world didn't make you ill? I think your postage rates are even worse than ours and that takes some doing!!

Lucky you, winning such a great prize!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 29, 2018
This book has been on my shelf for ages, but was worth the wait - a really good read.

The MacBrides lead a cozy life of upper class privilege: good looks (more or less), a beautiful home, tuition-free education at the prestigious private school where Rowan is headmaster, an altruistic righteousness inherited from magistrate Lydia.
But when Rowan and his three grown children gather for the first time since Lydia's passing at the family's weekend home--a restored barn in the English countryside--years of secrets surface, and they discover a stranger in their midst. A stranger who is convinced that Lydia was a murderer. A stranger who has been exacting vengeance upon the family for years without their ever knowing. And one who will threaten the youngest MacBride, baby Edie, and the clan's memory of Lydia, shattering their world forever.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 01, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/1/2018 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!