Flood

by Andrew Vachss | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on 2/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, February 02, 2013
From the abundance of books of Stichting Overal which donates books to bookcrossing. Thanks!
ISBN 9780330293242.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, March 15, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (3/19/2013 UTC) at Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands

I'm mailing this book along with a wishlist tag game book to jmsmom.
I have seen quite a few mysteries/thrillers on your bookshelf and thought you might enjoy this book. I hope it's to your liking, if not please release (I won't be offended). Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, April 04, 2013
This book arrived today, along with another. Thanks so much for sending it dutch-flybabe!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, February 22, 2016
I wasn't crazy about this book. Although I did manage to finish it, I was tempted several times to just quit.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjmsmomwing at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/16/2019 UTC) at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent in the V authors bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by wingperryfranwing at Elk Grove, California USA on Friday, January 18, 2019
Selecting from the V authors bookring. Thanks!