Silver Linings Playbook

by Matthew Quick | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1447219899 Global Overview for this book
Registered by da-wildchildz of Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on 1/28/2013
Journal Entry 1 by da-wildchildz from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 28, 2013
So I pull Tiffany a little closer, kiss the hard spot between her perfectly plucked eyebrows, and after a deep breath, I say, “I think I need you too.”

Last line from The Silver Linings Playbook. I guess The Silver Linings Playbook is supposed to be this year’s equivalent to One Day. I didn’t like One Day much, but this was a little more enjoyable. Contrary to One Day, where the girl was cool but the guy wasn’t, here it’s the opposite; I like Pat’s Character, though I’m not too keen on Tiffany. The parts about (American) football were dull but Pat’s interesting mind makes up for it. Particularly liked his way of tuning out the bad stuff by humming.

Journal Entry 2 by da-wildchildz at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, February 8, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/8/2013 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom