Rumpole A La Carte

by John Mortimer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by judygreeneyes of San Diego, California USA on 1/24/2013
Journal Entry 1 by judygreeneyes from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013
"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."
I picked this book up to send as a holiday surprise.

Journal Entry 2 by judygreeneyes at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (1/27/2013 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

To tabby-cat-owner, as a late gift for HGG2012! Enjoy!

Release #17 of 26 in memory of the children and adults who died at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Connecticut in 2012.

Journal Entry 3 by judygreeneyes at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/7/2013 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This book was returned to me in the mail, but I am bravely sending it back out to tabby-cat-owner, hoping it gets delivered this time!

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2013
I received this in the mail from judygreeneyes of California as a RABCK.

Thank you so much for sending this to me, judygreeneyes. I find Rumpole very entertaining.

Journal Entry 5 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Friday, October 07, 2016
I loved the stories. They were amusing and the ending was usually surprising. Even though the same characters appear consistently in the Rumpole stories, you do not have to have read previous books to enjoy the stories independently.

Journal Entry 6 by tabby-cat-owner at Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 16, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/16/2017 UTC) at Bookring, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to the next participant in the ABC Bookring--Books beginning with the Letter R.

Journal Entry 7 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Arrived with IwillRejoice's ABC Bookring--Books beginning with the Letter R. (Link)

January 25, 2018: Plucked off of Mount TBR. On the short list. Will use this book as part of my "Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), and then send it along as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link).