Dream Of Me

by Lisa Cach | Romance |
Registered by lauraloo29 of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 1/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by lauraloo29 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 20, 2013
This follow-up to the "USA Today" bestselling author''s "Come to Me" follows the incubus Theron, who after delivering carnal dreams to women decides to enter the mortal world and become its king.

Journal Entry 2 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 08, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/13/2013 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to JennyC1230. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Thanks so much for the RABCK! This looks like a nice paranormal romance. Thanks for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Book Description: Theron, undying creature of the Night World, knew everything about making love. But though he was an incubus, a bringer of carnal visions to sleeping maids, he had grander ambitions. He plotted to step into the mortal world and rule as king.

The beautiful Lucia was imprisoned in a fortress atop a mountain. Her betrothed, Prince Vlad of Wallachia, wanted her purity intact; but when the prince broke a vow to Theron, nothing could keep her safe. The girl would be subjected to Theron's seduction; she would learn all his lips might teach.

A demon of lust and a sheltered princess: each dreamed of what they'd never had. They were about to get everything they wished for; and more.

My Review: I really enjoyed this story. I don't read too many historicals, but I love paranormal romance, so I wanted to give it a chance. Lucia and Theron are interesting characters.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
This wasn't chosen from Round #12 of the Virtual Romance Bookbox, so it's available.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 06, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (3/6/2015 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up cheddar bagels for family. Enjoy the book!