Face of Betrayal (Triple Threat Series #1)

by Lis Wiehl, April Henry | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I ordered this 12/31/12 from bookcloseout, so it counts on my 2012 TBR piles.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 02, 2016
Face of Betrayal is quite a gripping book and an easy, quick read. The story is about a 17 year old girl, Katie, who on a Christmas break at home goes missing. She is spending time as a Senate paige.

The story involves three women, a reporter, a Federal Prosecutor and a FBI special agent, who keep adding pieces to the puzzle revolving Katie's sudden disappearance. An investigation that starts with theories of kidnapping or running away quickly turns into a murder investigation when Katie's blog reveals her relationship with a Senator.

The author added intermittent short story lines about the three women in an attempts by author to establish the character of the three protagonists. The one about the abused reporter was resolved too quickly and was not realistic.

The Author has tried to deal with too many subjects in this book - ranging from child molestation, teen sex, and domestic abuse. All in all, I was quite satisfied with the book. I will probably read the other books in this series or at least the next one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Grace Thrift Store in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 11, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/11/2016 UTC) at Grace Thrift Store in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! For What's in a Name Release challenge 2016 -- ACE, RAY, AL