The Man Who Loved Books Too Much: The True Story of a Thief, a Detective, and a World of Literary Obsession

by Allison Hoover Bartlett | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I ordered this 12/31/12 from bookcloseout, so it counts on my 2012 TBR piles.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 13, 2018
Didn't realize that there was so much theft in the bookworld. Gilkey isn't even enjoying the books he steals.

Reserved for Non-fiction VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 08, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Off to Perryfran as he picked it from the non-fiction VBB

Journal Entry 4 by wingperryfranwing at Elk Grove, California USA on Thursday, September 20, 2018
Thanks for sending this from the VBB. Looks like an interesting read...