The Year's Best Science Fiction: Third Annual Collection

by Gardner Dozois, editor | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by hootnoodle of Olympia, Washington USA on 11/24/2003
Journal Entry 1 by hootnoodle from Olympia, Washington USA on Monday, November 24, 2003
This 1986 hardcover includes works by Orson Scott Card, John Crowley, William Gibson, Joe Haldeman, George R. R. Martin, Frederik Pohl, Kim Stanley Robinson, Lucius Shepard, Robert Silverberg, James Tiptree, Jr. and others.

Journal Entry 2 by hootnoodle at Albertsons, Corner of Pacific and Carpenter in Lacey, Washington USA on Monday, November 24, 2003
Released on Monday, November 24, 2003 at Albertsons Grocery Store, Pacific and Carpenter in Lacey, Washington USA.

on the rack of real estate brochures in the west entry

Journal Entry 3 by olyhusker from Olympia, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Was looking for auto trader and I spied this book crouching in the corner of the rack. As I soon noticed, it had just recently been released and had therefore had little time to develope a camoflage or any defensive tactics. I see now it is actually rather tame and may even have been attempting to be discovered. I picked it up and now plan to read it!