Tough Customer: A Novel

by Sandra Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 14, 2013
Book Description: When a deranged stalker attempts to murder her daughter Berry, Caroline King has not doubts who to contact for help: Berry's father, the cagey private investigator Dodge Hanley. It's been thirty years since Dodge last saw Caroline, but the savvy real estate mogul still haunts his dreams. he has a whole bagful of grudging excuses for ignoring Caroline's call--and one compelling reason to drop everything and fly down to Texas to protect the daughter he's never met: guilt. As always, Dodge's perseverance knows no bounds as he teams with Ski Nyland, a small-town sheriff, but the alarming situation worsens when the stalker claims other victims, leaving a trail of clues lethally pointing toward Berry. And Doge--a street-smart fighter who has always put his life on the line--realizes that this time, he's risking his heart as well...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013
My Review: As usual, Sandra Brown does not disappoint. This one started out slowly, but the it was worth sticking it out for the ending.

Released 7 yrs ago (1/9/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to my friend Heather in Arkansas, I think she might like to read this one. Enjoy!