Vampaholic (Silhouette Bombshell)

by Harper Allen | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 1/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2013
got via PaperBackSwap.com, part of a trilogy of 3 sisters who discover they are heirs of an ancient vampire slaying legacy; one is a natural born slayer, one is a healer and one will become a vampire...

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/5/2013 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!
Happy Valentines my book crossing friend

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 15, 2013
Thank you for all the lovely Valentine's gifts! Everything looks wonderful. I'm especially looking forward to reading this Vampire trilogy. Thank you so much!

Book #2 in the Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy: The Crosse triplets have had a hell of a year. To their shock, their grandfather Darkheart revealed that the sisters hail from a long line of vampire slayers. According to legend, one of them is the new slayer. One can heal vampires. And one will turn into a blood-sucking vamp.

Professional vampire-hunter Jack Rawls believes sexy, cocktail-loving Kat is the vamp-to-be. Desperate not to turn fang, Kat enlists the wary Jack to help her find Maplesburg's "vamp zero," Cyrus Kane. With Kane dead--permanently--she might be able to stop the prophecy in its tracks. But Kat hadn't counted on her growing feelings for Jack, or the charisma and true evil of Kane….

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 15, 2013
My Review: I enjoyed this book a lot! It's a really interesting vampire story, it's serious enough to keep you interested, but there is a bit of humor for entertainment.

I read that Harper Allen likes to read John D. MacDonald and Stephen King books, those are my two favorite authors. ;-)

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Released 6 yrs ago (3/24/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Loriped from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 7 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, April 04, 2014
Thanks for sending the series.

Journal Entry 8 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Adding to emmejo's Vampire bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Chosen from the Vampire Book Box.