The Grand Finale

by Janet Evanovich | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Book Description: Berry Knudson had a talent for disaster, but when she climbed a tree to rescue a kitten, she wasn't prepared for the scrumptious hunk undressing in a nearby window, or her dive downward that smashed Jake Sawyer's pizza and won his heart! But was there room in her chaotic schedule for a risk-taking inventor with dreams? She took classes, delivered pizzas, and cared for three eccentric old ladies she rescued from the train station. But Jake thrived on a challenge, and he could be very inventive. Could he teach her there was time to make butterscotch pudding and let herself be loved?

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 11, 2013
My Review: As always, I loved this book! Janet Evanovich writes a fun screwball comedy type of romance! If you like a healthy dose of humor with your romance then this is the book for you!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
This wasn't chosen from Round #12 of the Virtual Romance Bookbox, so it's available.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (1/28/2015 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this wishlist book to Chocdrop. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by chocdrop at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2015
Thank you, JennyC1230, for sending me this book off my wishlist. I look forward to reading it. You can't beat Janet Evanovich for a bit of light entertainment!