The Forgotten Legion

by Ben Kane | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/1/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes/ Bucks, Northants and Beds area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/10/2013 UTC) at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Adding to the bookcrossing shelves in the pub.

Journal Entry 3 by Jakesterii at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 08, 2013
Found at the Red Lion BCZ, one of my claims to fame, I set up this BCZ live on air with BBC Radio Northampton :-)