Private: #1 Suspect

by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lumbermoose of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Lumbermoose from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, December 31, 2012

Since former Marine helicopter pilot Jack Morgan started Private, it has become one of the world's most powerful investigation firms, sought out by the rich and famous to discretely handle their most sensitive problems. Private's investigators are the smartest, the fastest, and the most technologically advanced in the world--and they always uncover the truth.

When a former lover is found murdered in Jack's bed, he is instantly the number one suspect. While the police are investigating Jack, the mob strong-arms him into recovering $30 million in stolen pharmaceuticals, and the beautiful manager of a luxury hotel chain persuades him to quietly investigate a spree of murders occurring on their properties. Fighting for his life on both sides of the law, Jack realizes that he may not be able to save himself this time. With more action, more intrigue, and more twists than ever before, PRIVATE 2 is James Patterson at his unstoppable best.

Book #2 in the Jack Morgan series.

Hardcover

Journal Entry 2 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, January 19, 2013
After reading the last Alex Cross book and left feeling disappointed, it was refreshing to read a series that James Patterson actually appears to enjoy now.

Lots of signature little twists that lead up to a - somewhat - predictable ending, but I enjoyed the book.

Journal Entry 3 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (1/19/2013 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Passing on to JennyC...ENJOY!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Thanks for the book! I'm reading it now. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 08, 2013
My Review: I enjoyed this one. I really like the Jack Morgan character. I'm looking forward to the next one. Maybe Jack will have his love life sorted out, but I doubt it. ;-)

Reserved

Released 7 yrs ago (3/10/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to angellc to read. Enjoy!