Stitch 'n Bitch Nation

by Debbie Stoller | Home & Garden | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 076113591x Global Overview for this book
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 12/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, December 20, 2012
Knitting book, patterns etc.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Borealis Yarns in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, December 23, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/23/2012 UTC) at Borealis Yarns in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left in the planter box of the now closed yarn store. Sigh. The store is even mentioned in the book. Out of date now.
#42 in D for December 2012 challenge.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!