Drop Punts and Torpedoes: The Best Ever Footy Quotes

by Suzi Petkovski | Sports | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 12/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 20, 2012
From the back cover:

"Talking football is the ultimate participant sport. Most of us will never fly up there like Cazaly on the sacred turf of the MCG, but the footy industry provides endless fascination and speculation through commentary, interviews and chatter. Whether it's a withering blast from a coach, a sharp witticism from a commentator or a player's verbal clanger, football language can be as colourful, chaotic, brutal and uniquely Australian as the game itself.

This classic collection of quotes from players, coaches, umpires, commentators and fans is perfect for the diehard fan of the Australian game."

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 23, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/23/2012 UTC) at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

On the windscreen of a car at random in the car park.

Released for the "D" for December Release Challenge.