101 Places To See Before You Die

by Igloo Books Ltd | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 12/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 20, 2012
From the back cover:

"This guide is packed full with details of some of the best experiences in the travelling world.

From Paris to China, Delhi to Venice and everywhere in between, this guide brings you 101 of the most exhilarating and breathtaking places to see and be.

Immerse yourself into the wonderful world of travel and start planning your next trip!"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2012 UTC) at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Mailed to my niece for Christmas. I hope you enjoy it Laura.

Also counts towards the 2012 "D" for December Release Challenge.