Starman Jones

by Robert A. Heinlein | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
1985 Del Rey paperback of the 1953 tale. I bought this copy today for 10 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1939 For Us, the Living [read 2011]
1940 Blowups Happen (novelette) [read 2012]
1941 Universe (novelette) [read 2013]
1950 Farmer in the Sky [read 2014]
1951 The Puppet Masters [read 2013]

Edit December 6, 2014: This was quite entertaining. The tech idea was surprisingly sophisticated for its era. I currently have this ranked at #94 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 6 yrs ago (12/6/2014 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the free books box on the porch.

And a plug for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.