Instant Temptation (The Wilders)

by Jill Shalvis | Romance |
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on 12/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Wow - thanks so much for this novel! I read one part of this series a year or two ago (and did not know at the time that there were 3 novels in this trilogy) and I appreciate getting the other two. Your generous RABCK came at just the right time. Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of my daughter's passing and a very sad day for me and my husband. Your kind RABCK means a lot to me. Merry Christmas, Flossie!

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, December 31, 2012
Third in the Wilder series and again it was very good - lots of tension and steamy bits. There is a lot of humor and fun. This one was a little slow to start - I think because Harley was sooo dense and frustrating. But I must say I enjoyed this one and it was a good ending to the series.

Reserved for the Steamy / Erotic VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (11/19/2013 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending to JennyC1230 from the Steamy/Erotic VBB - Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 09, 2014
Thanks for thinking of me! I haven't read this one yet, but I loved the first one in the series Instant Attraction, so I know I will love this one too. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm sorry I didn't journal this one sooner.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 20, 2014
My Review: This was a great wrap up to the Wilder series! I'm glad I got the chance to read them all in a row, so I didn't forget any of the characters from other books. I love Jill Shalvis!

Not sure what I'll do with these, I am going to offer to my friend angellc, if she isn't interested in reading them I'll find another way to set them free. Thanks so much for thinking of me Bkind2books!

Released 6 yrs ago (3/7/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to angellc. I think she will like this book!