The Quotable Canada: A National Treasury (Running Press Miniatures)

by John Robert Colombo | Education |
Registered by Bookgirrl of Acton, Ontario Canada on 12/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Bookgirrl from Acton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 15, 2012
A birthday book for my hubby, who loves Canada, and words, and history...and reading and writing! Happy Birthday, DonFiction. xox

Journal Entry 2 by DonFiction at Acton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, January 05, 2013
Love this book - it's a miniature book with great quotes about Canada. Thanks Bookgirrl!

Journal Entry 3 by Bookgirrl at Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 05, 2019
Of course, it gets a 10 (LOL) - it's about Canada! Reserving this wee book for the "Canada Goody Bag" which will be stowed away in my suitcase for a trip to the annual Bookcrossing Convention in Mainz, Germany. Canadian authors you will find in this book include: Margaret Atwood, Laurier LaPierre, Peter C. Newman, Hugh MacLennan, Robertson Davies and Mordecai Richler. 'Hope you enjoy this funny, little book. (And do let us know if you are ever in Toronto - we will hold a meetup to welcome you!)

Journal Entry 4 by teachie at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 29, 2019
How funny, that probably the only non Canadian at the Convention with a child who lives in Canada, should win the Canadian raffle prize!
An enjoyable little book. I shall pass it to my son when he comes to visit us in June.