Mr. Darcy's Daughters : A Novel

by Elizabeth Aston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 12/5/2012
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2012
I tried with this book. I really did, as I love Austen's work. Sigh. Sending it off in the hopes of a better reader.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Gorshe Brothers in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at Gorshe Brothers in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Left outside.
#12 in D for December 2012 challenge.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
It arrived in my Little Free Library. And I let it continue to roam.