Home To Italy

by Peter Pezzelli | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0758207689 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 12/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2012
I recently finished reading another copy of this book that a BCer shared with me. Today, I discovered this copy at a local thrift shop. I'm excited because I get to share it with someone else very soon!

This was a wonderful story of going home, reuniting friends and finding love. I think this was a well written story, an easy and delightful read which you will find yourself quickly immmersed. I felt like I was in Italy as I read this story. I know this will be enjoyed by many future readers.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 07, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (1/8/2013 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending out to debbie4osu as part of the Wishlist Tag Game.

Journal Entry 3 by debbie4osu at Lewisville, Texas USA on Sunday, January 27, 2013
This book arrived yesterday, along with another surprise book. I am so thrilled to have this book, and a wish fulfilled. Thanks, dvg, for you kindness and thoughtfulness! It sits proudly on Mount TBR, and since I will be going to Italy in September, it will be read in a timely manner!
Cheers!

Journal Entry 4 by debbie4osu at Lewisville, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/7/2014 UTC) at Lewisville, Texas USA

Sent to MyssCyn as part of the wishlist tag, US version. It was a wishlist book, and I am very happy to fulfill it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2014
This came as a wishlist tag. Thanks so much.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, February 06, 2015
Loved, loved, loved this sweet story of a widower who moves back to his birth country.
Predictable but still wonderful.

Journal Entry 7 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, October 03, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (10/3/2015 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

Going to LovesOU because it is on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 8 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Thursday, October 22, 2015
Oh excellent! Nothing like a good Italian story. Thank you MyssCyn!