Dances with Wolves

by Michael Blake | Other |
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 12/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 04, 2012
From amazon.com:

"When Lieutenant Dunbar receives his orders to join the regiment stationed at Fort Sedgewick, he has no idea that the post has been completely abandoned. Left to guard the fort alone, Dunbar finds himself with nothing but the open prairie for company - that is, until a band of Comanche Indians returns to their summer grounds a few miles away. Dunbar is soon faced with a choice between his obedient solitude and the compelling way of life offered by the neighboring Indian people. But each choice has its consequences. This man of the prairie will first have to decide whether he is Lieutenant John J. Dunbar, U.S.A, or the Comanche warrior known as Dances With Wolves.

PRODUCT DETAILS
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd (25 April 1991)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0140157093
ISBN-13: 978-0140157093
Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 10.7 x 1.3 cm
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars (11 customer reviews)"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 22, 2012
Fantastic novel. I loved the movie, but the book contains so much detail that if it was in the movie I didn't notice it. I'll have to try to find the DVD to watch it again.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/22/2012 UTC) at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left on the last table in the food court down near Crazy Clarks.

Released for the 2012 "D" For December Release Challenge.