Manjinn Moon

by Denise Vitola | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 12/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, October 14, 2013
Found buried unregistered at the bottom of my bookcrossing basket.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, October 14, 2013
Amazon Editorial Review

Ty is a 21st-century detective on an Earth choked with corruption, violence and greed. When she investigates the deaths of three intelligence agents, she uncovers an assassin with strange powers and deadly cunning: the Manjinn. Now she must rescue the man she loves from the grip of an enemy more dangerous and terrifying than any she has met.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, July 21, 2017
i think this is my favorite so far in the series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding into emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 5 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!