Opalite Moon

by Denise Vitola | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 12/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, October 14, 2013
Found hiding unregistered at the bottom of my bookcrossing basket.

Amazon Editorial Review

When three members of a secret sect called the Opalite are found murdered, Ty Merrick, a female detective and lycanthrope, must venture into the dark fringes of a corrupt society, a place where the normal and the supernatural collide, to uncover the truth. Original."

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, October 11, 2016
I enjoyed this book more than the first in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding into emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!