Too Close to the Wind, and Other Stories

by Tessa Duder | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Sherlockfan of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/29/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Sherlockfan from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tessa Duder is one of New Zealands great writers and her books specially aimed at younger readers are legend. In this volume she brings together some of her classic characters with exciting new ones. Laugh along with Freddie Bone as he outsites the wily real estate agent, learn about the amazing power of stories as Marty discovers the secrets of hlding an audience spellbound, and find out how Robbie overcomes her fear of heights to climb the mast of a tall ship.

Taking this to Brooklyn today where BookCrossers will be having the 2018 Christmas meet up. If one of them 'catches' this book that will be excellent but otherwise it will be taken somewhere else for genuine Wild Release.
Tessa's books are really great for young readers and I think we will have one young mother here with children.
Time this book was no longer on my shelves - we are moving house and need to de-clutter. Books never come into the clutter category though.
Travel safely little book.
Wellington bookcrossers meet on the first Thursday in each month at TRAX cafe in the Wellington Railway station.
Or you can phone Sherlockfan 04 9739668 for further information.