The Templars: The Secret History Revealed

by Barbara Frale | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Brookler of Powell River, British Columbia Canada on 11/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Brookler from Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, November 25, 2012
Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa! :)

Journal Entry 2 by elizardbreath at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Thursday, December 27, 2012
Thank you so so much! I'm really excited to have this wishlist book. Merry Christmas Secret Santa!

Journal Entry 3 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, January 27, 2014
I tried reading this tonight but just couldn't get into it. I think it requires a greater background in history than I have! Reserving for my Books About People book box.

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (2/27/2014 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing into the Books About People bookbox.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, March 20, 2014
Taken from the Books about People bookbox. A period in history that I don't know much about. Adding to the ever toppling Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 10, 2019
a history of this medieval order of knighthood, operating under the Vatican, and participating in the crusades

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, November 30, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2019 UTC) at Lansdale R5 Train Station in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

for the THE release challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!