Bridget Jones the Edge of Reason

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by florriebelle of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 11/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by florriebelle from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, November 25, 2012
Thanks to the BLA Christmas Bazaar....!

Journal Entry 2 by florriebelle at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, December 16, 2012
Not the first time I've read it.... I think, but am uncertain, that the first time may have been in Italian.... never mind....

I loved it.... I prefer it to the first one... and I remember feeling exactly the same way, the first time I read it... so for once in my life I am being consistent.

Perfect for when you need something to make you laugh and smile and just feel better....

Journal Entry 3 by florriebelle at Liberacion masiva madrileña navideña in Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/16/2012 UTC) at Liberacion masiva madrileña navideña in Madrid, Madrid Spain

with friends (book and other)... today!

Journal Entry 4 by Cocodras at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, December 16, 2012
Caught in the Chrisitmas Release today. I read the Spanish edition some years ago and I enjoyed a lot. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by Cocodras at -- En algún lugar in Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/13/2019 UTC) at -- En algún lugar in Madrid, Madrid Spain

Bon voyage!

Libero porque soy becera. ¡Buen viaje!