People of the Book

by Geraldine Brooks | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 067001821x Global Overview for this book
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, December 03, 2012
I've read three books by Geraldine Brooks and enjoyed them all.

This one is a hardcover with a dust jacket: it has a beautiful cover, lovely endpapers (I could only make myself cover up part of one with a label because the map is repeated in the back of the book), and a fascinating story.

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 7752403 14965187

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/22/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Off to see the world in chefcrossing's books-about-books box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, October 24, 2013
Taken out of the box. Thanks. I love her books.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, December 08, 2013
Awesome and very imaginative tale indeed! Reminds me a little of Peony in Love, which similarly tells a fictional history of a real book. The characters Brooks created are very powerful and memorable.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAzukiwing at a fellow bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, September 20, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (9/20/2015 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending to alexiapapa as a RABCK. Enjoy!!