Cheaper by the Dozen

by Frank B. Gilbreth Jr., Ernestine Gilbreth Carey | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 01, 2012
Memoir of the Gilbreth family written by two of the twelve children. Illustrations by Donald McKay; this paperback was published between the two movie versions. I think the copy I first read had this cover image too.

Other copies on my shelf: 8162649 11330732 14378549

Book dedication:

To DAD
who only raised twelve children

and

To MOTHER
who raised twelve only children

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released for time-traveler's 12 for 12 release challenge, msrubble's 2012 movie challenge, and my D for December challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

This is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it, but I'm hoping you will read and enjoy it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection" if you'd like...but you don't have to.

In fact, there are no requirements: it's really a free book - no strings. On the other hand, if you do make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands (anonymously if you wish), that would be super. :D

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me (hyphen8) as your referring member if you like.

When you're done with the book, please do feel free to make a journal entry saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next. If you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!