The Art of Racing in the Rain

by Garth Stein | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MyBookCafe of Tampa, Florida USA on 11/24/2012
Journal Entry 1 by MyBookCafe from Tampa, Florida USA on Saturday, November 24, 2012

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, MyBookCafe, as a referring member.
I purchased this today at Friends Of Library Book Store. I have been interested in this book for a while and I am Happy I now have it on my Book Shelf "To Be Read".

Journal Entry 2 by MyBookCafe at Tampa, Florida USA on Saturday, January 05, 2013
Been saving this book to take to St. Petersburg, Florida meet-up today. I hope this book will bring others enjoyment.

Journal Entry 3 by MyBookCafe at Three Birds Tavern in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (1/5/2013 UTC) at Three Birds Tavern in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Going to release at BC meeting today. Hope this book will find a Happy Home.

Journal Entry 4 by Mrcrackerman1 at St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Great read!