Reader's Digest Condensed Books Volume 2 - 1995

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, November 23, 2012
1995 Readers Digest collection, 1994-1995. I found this copy yesterday in the free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read these:
1994 Heat [read 2022]
1994 Wall of Brass [read 2022]
1995 The Tiger's Child [read 2022]
1995 This Child Is Mine [read 2022]

Edit August 18, 2022: These were good, but I just skimmed to end for time.

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4635 Seven Hills Road in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal is all about shadow-banning narrative agenda suppression against real freedom truth-tellers, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.