Doctor Who: Short Trips: Transmissions

by Richard Salter (Editor) | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 11/21/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 21, 2012
If you lost the ability to communicate, what would your life be like? Messages, and the media we use to convey them, surround us every minute of every day. Some are meant for us alone, while others are intended to reach the widest possible audience. Some transmissions are intercepted by unintended recipients and never reach their destination. Others get corrupted along the way.

The Doctor knows how important it is to be understood. Whether he is striving to cure a disease that turns words into gibberish, responding to an SOS from the end of time, or unravelling secret messages encoded into the genetic sequences that make up life itself, this is one Time Lord who always knows how to make himself heard.

Listen up. Get the message. Keep this frequency clear.

Contents:

See No Evil by Steve Lyons
iNtRUsioNs by Dave Hoskin
Breadcrumbs by James Moran
Transmission Ends by Richard Salter

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/29/2012 UTC) at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left in the food court near the fish & chip shop.

Released for the 2012 "D" for December Release Challenge.