Doctor Who: Full Circle

by Andrew Smith | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0426201507 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 11/21/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Romana has been recalled to Gallifrey by the Time Lords — a summons that cannot be ignored, despite her extreme reluctance to give up the freedom and excitement life as the Doctor's companion has brought.

The time travellers' course is set, the flight path is clear, estimated time of arrival on Gallifrey is in thirty-two minutes — then the unexpected happens...

The full significance of their temporary loss of control over the TARDIS is only gradually brought home to the Doctor. For it is not on Gallifrey that they land but on the terror planet Alzarius, and at a time when the legendary Mistfall comes again — when the giant scaly creatures that inhabit the planet's swamps leave the marshes and go on the rampage, leaving a trail of death and destruction in their wake...

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at -- Left on a Bus - details in notes -- in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2012 UTC) at -- Left on a Bus - details in notes -- in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left on the 370 bus when I got off in Adelaide Street.

Released for the 2012 "D" for December Release Challenge.