THE FIX

Registered by pliersbabe on 12/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by pliersbabe on Monday, December 16, 2019
Amos Decker, David Baldacci's unique special agent, who suffered a head injury that resulted in giving him the gift of a remarkable memory takes on another case in The Fix.

Walter Dabney is a family man.A loving husband and the father of four grown daughters, he’s built a life many would be proud of.

But then the unthinkable happens.

Standing outside the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC, Dabney shoots school teacher Anne Berkshire in cold blood before turning the gun on himself.

One of the many witnesses is Amos Decker; a man who forgets nothing and sees what most miss. Baffled by what appears to be a seemingly senseless and random killing, Decker is thrust into the investigation to determine what drove this family man to pull the trigger.

As part of an FBI special task force, Decker and the team delve into the lives of Dabney and Berkshire to find a connection that doesn’t seem to exist. What they do find are secrets that stretch back a lifetime and reveal a current plot of impending destruction that will send the world reeling, placing Decker and his team squarely in the crosshairs.

Journal Entry 2 by pliersbabe at Blue Bay Beach Club in Playa de Tarajalillo, Las Palmas Spain on Monday, December 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/16/2019 UTC) at Blue Bay Beach Club in Playa de Tarajalillo, Las Palmas Spain

The FBI crime fighting quartet of Decker, Jamieson, Brown and Mars take us through an intriguing story of murder, spying and sabotage. Why would a well respected professional man murder an apparently innocent woman he has never met? It is only when the crime fighters peel away the layers of subterfuge protecting these two that the reason becomes clear and danger to the FBI is revealed. I was so caught up in the story I thought I was one of the crime fighters myself.